Monday, January 7, 2013

BLUE COLLAR DEVOTION

You can imagine my dread when I came home this afternoon only to have hubby share with me the news that there is a resident kitty on his latest jobsite.  Initially, as soon as he said "Hey there's a cat at work"!, I think I literally shouted back (before he even had a chance to finish) - "Is he neutered?"

Three times he tried to tell me the story and share a photo, and there I was interrupting him continually with, "Is he neutered, Is he neutered, IS HE NEUTERED!!!!!!"

Turns out that this little guy has full run of a heated garage, complete with his own wicker basket bed, 2 meals a day, fresh water every morning, AND is under the watchful and protective eye of approximately 10 electricians who adore him.  He's evidently been there for the last three years and is as friendly as friendly can be.

I hope to have a better pic at some point this week but I just had to share another feel good story about a bunch of "tough guys" with tender hearts. 

Oh yeah...........and I'm on a mission to find out whether he's neutered :))


4 comments:

  1. He sounds well-loved and I hope he's neutered. What happens when this job is done? Will they pull straws? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully, this job site always has the same core group of workers so they've been caring for him ever since he turned up and will continue to do so - he's as much apart of the work zone as the workers! *L*

      Delete
  2. Awww, cute kitty! I just adore men who love kitties :) I'm glad they're taking care of him over there. It's a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful story ... thanks for making my day !

    ReplyDelete