Saturday, May 22, 2010

AT LAST!!!!!!

I am absolutely thrilled to type that Maxwell has been adopted!!!!!!!!



The family that just recently lost Noah contacted me earlier this week enquiring about Maxwell. They really want their female "Tifah" to have a friend at home, and so we arranged for them to come by earlier today to meet the big "M".

You always know great people and even better adopters, when the shy, nervous, distant behaviour of a potential family member doesn't faze them one bit, and they leave, excited to get him home and have him settled.

I have no doubt that all will go well and this is where I'll share the fact that I do not believe in coincidences. I do not believe that Noah's passing just happen to come at a time when Maxwell needed a home.

There is a PLAN and I'm so happy for Maxwell that he wasn't left out of it!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous news - I also believe everything happens for a reason: Noah knew great love, Maxwell was adopted into a loving family, making room for Rascal to be fostered by you! Very happy news all around!

    ReplyDelete