Thursday, April 29, 2010

SIESTA "SWEETNESS"




Maxwell joins me pretty much every morning now as I ready myself for work in our bathroom. He can normally be found as he is above..........on the "bathmat" :)), relaxing thoroughly. More frequently than not, he's gone sound to sleep by the time I'm done and often remains there to continue on in kitty dreamland when I leave.

Does it get any more adorable than this? His still being with us is mainly due to his being black I feel. ALOT of people will not adopt black cats for superstitious reasons, and they are always the first to be euthanized in shelters because of just that - their coat colour.

How I wish I could take him on my journey's to work and back every day and show people what a darling, sweet, absolutely adorable little friend he would be. He's so easygoing and low maintenance - he is just the best.

Instead, I'll savour the moments like these morning's, when I have him all to myself and where I can have a front row seat in seeing him safe, happy and content - I only wish there was a way I could actually get as much relaxation time as he does......now that would be wonderbar!

No comments:

Post a Comment