Tuesday, December 21, 2010

STINKERBOY & OREO COOKIE PAWS.......

If you've been secretly hoping that my next entry would have been proclaiming that Buster and The Boys (especially Rocky), have found common ground and all is well at the Safe Haven Hotel - guess again.

Strangely enough, everyone seems to cohabitate just fine all day long. They sleep in their respective beds, all appearing like little angels, content and innocent they seem. Why, they even appear to all take to their feeding bowls (everyone within close proximity of one another) without even so much as a hiccup at the direct line of sight they have of each other - but then nightfall comes and its like the little darlings suddenly become like little demons (and you know who is worse than the others!!).

Last night I had to literally lock Buster out of our bedroom after being awoken 4 times during the night to his bullying shenanigans focused on Silly. No sooner would I fall back to sleep than up he'd come once again, and I'd crack open one eye to find our Silly yet again pinned up against a corner or within the door jam where Buster seems to most enjoy cornering him in. Finally, it was closing our boys in with us, and closing Buster outside, with all being silent just long enough for...........yup you guessed it, for me to just start to fall back to sleep, and then voila! - Buster began crying, scratching, and actually trying to reach the doorknob of our door to get back in!

I cannot begin to figure this boy out. He doesn't seem to enjoy the kids' company at all, and yet he's begging to be let back in around them when I've arranged it so that he can have the whole house to roam! If that wasn't confusing enough, the other morning I came out of our home office to the arch enemies (believe me when I tell you that there is absolutely no love loss between these two very alpha males who both think they are King Daddio), doing goodness knows what!!! You tell me, am I losing the plot or am I being driven there??

No comments:

Post a Comment