Thursday, June 23, 2011

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!

Clarence and Calvin are thriving!!! - have I mentioned how thrilled we are that we were able to have a hand in saving them? They're off to the vet this Saturday to be vaccinated and vet checked..........a sign that they are already growing up quickly!

Of course watching them, I can't help but think of all the countless kittens who haven't been saved from the streets or euthanization at shelters the world over, simply because there aren't enough foster homes and owners who practice responsible pet ownership by spaying and neutering their cats. The other thing on my mind as I watch these two little boys is how could anyone, and I do mean ANYONE, see little babies like this outside and just leave them there? I am and will always be completely baffled by those who give no regard to animals whatsoever - truly heartless in my opinion.

Regardless, I'm sharing more cuteness so get ready!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment