Thursday, September 27, 2012

PLEASE HELP

I have a very, very desperate need for someone out there to help me if at all possible...............

When my younger sister passed away last month, she left behind her two cats Cuddles & Puddles.  I have just learned that Puddles is (through no fault of her own) no longer allowed to stay in her home.  She is a 2 yr old tabby female with white markings;  she is also a very quiet and low maintenance kitty who is about to become homeless or worse if we can't find someone that can help us.

Unfortunately, the rescue is unable to assist and so far we've been unable to find a solution.  My sister has been gone only afew weeks and now one of her little friends finds themselves having just lost her, about to lose the only home she's ever known.

I just spent seven months being completely powerless while my little sister wasted away from cancer, now I find myself powerless once again and I don't know how to articulate how upsetting it is to think that this poor cat is facing abandonement and me of all people, is unable to prevent it.

My sister is gone and how I pray that this will be one thing she cannot see happening.  If there is anyone within the sound of my voice that can help us find Puddles a new, loving, home - please reach out to me.

4 comments:

  1. This is awful! I am so sorry to hear about your sister and now her poor cat. I know that helpless feeling you speak of, I experienced it myself when my my brother died last year. Cancer sucks!!! I am at the legal limit for pets in my house so can only offer words of support. I truly hope you are able to help lovely puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LisaMarie,
    we are praying for the right person to come forward and help this beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did everything work out? I've been so worried and sad for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. LM - I am so sorry about your loss... I never remeber that you have a blog and I had no idea your sister was so sick. Did you find a home for her kitty?

    ReplyDelete