Saturday, February 25, 2012

NEVER SAY NEVER

We had some amazing news this past week - Wilbur is being adopted!!! Evidently a woman came for a pre-adoption meet n' greet with our very special boy and once he was done being his charming little self, she couldn't say no. I was so thrilled when his Foster Mom emailed to tell me..........of course I've shared the news with all the others who were involved in helping Wilbur and we couldn't be happier for him.

Then just when I thought the week couldn't get any better, I got this in an email.......



There he is!! - our gorgeous Farley (remember him?); who currently holds the title for the longest foster we ever had stay with us (6 months in total). I'll never forget the first time I met him at the THS, how sad and depressed he looked, his family having abandoned him because of a divorce. His new family couldn't love him more and he's spoiled like crazy.

Both of these kitties are perfect examples of their being a forever home for every kitty
It's important to remember that and the proof is in the pudding as they say. If an FIV kitty and a 23 Ib, 5 year old male can both be adopted.........everyone can.

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful news all around !! Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect ! Such a happy ending for both boys !

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and heartwarming !

    ReplyDelete