Wednesday, July 26, 2017

ORANGE IS STILL THE SWEETEST!

This post is simply going to tell you what an absolute little darling our Dooley is being (I've even started calling him DooleyBean) - I am totally and helplessly in love with this little jar of marmalade, and he was just what I needed to help me get over losing Beaumont.


He has been so good and after a full week with us, the only thing I'm hoping for is that the 2nd week goes slowly so that I don't have to put him on the website too soon.


Anyone who can resist him once he's up for adoption has some serious issues me thinks *L*

2 comments:

  1. He sure looks like a sweetie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you live? I much sure that's my Golden Boy. You have adopted. With
    Circle left side. Yes I turned taught him some words. That only if I say he would say too please 8084579141 I miss him bad.

    ReplyDelete