Friday, September 2, 2016

MAYBE, MAYBE NOT


Yes, there has finally been an adoption call for SmartieBean that has made it through the inital round! I spoke to the wife of the duo this week in length, to discuss Smartie in abit more detail and to ensure that she realized he would not be an "instant pet"; if the adoption were to move to the final stage. She seems VERY nice and her husband will join her at tomorrow's meet n' greet, they have always adopted rescued kitties and currently have an 11 year old male that is super lonely after the loss of his good friend who passed this past June from cancer.

I have no idea how Smartie will react to the visit but we'll know soon enough. I've only thought briefly about the possibility that this could be it, one, because I don't want to get my hopes up and two, because I would then have to think about how much I'll miss him................neither warm me so I'm simply going to cross those bridges when I get to them.

We shall see.............


2 comments:

  1. we r keeping our fingers crossed ... Smartie looks so relaxed in these pics ...

    ReplyDelete