Monday, November 15, 2010

HAPPY BEGINNINGS

Since Rascal's adoption two weeks ago now, we've kept in very close contact with our little boy's new family to ensure that everyone was adjusting okay.

Imagine my happiness this morning when I went into work and discovered this picture sent along with an email that read: "I just wanted to send you this picture of rascal with pilkey cause they sleep together on my bed and I kiss rascal everyday"



This makes all the tears, all the worrying, and all the sacrifice more than worth it. To see this beautiful little boy with his own forever family, and new forever friend in Pilkey, is all we need to be able to really let go now in the knowledge that he's happy and loved and..........home.

There's a vacant sign once again at The Safe Haven Hotel.

3 comments:

  1. So glad everything is going well. What an adorable pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great thing to hear ... both kitties look so relaxed !!

    ReplyDelete