Saturday, July 21, 2012

MINI MODELS

As this weekend unfolded I'd be less than honest if I didn't say I'm a little surprised that I haven't had even one call for Abner & Hobbs.  I'm going to chalk it up to their website photos not being the greatest - good shots are a must have when your talking about a rescue that relies on their website to find forever homes.

So I spent pretty much the whole day trying to catch photos of the babies when they weren't flying around like jumping beans!  Anyone whose fostered kittens can tell you that trying to get pictures is near to impossible; especially when you want them.  I'm adamant that cats know when it's photoshoot time and nine times out of ten, they will prove the world's most difficult models - on purpose!  Any other time, without camera in hand, you'll encounter them in countless poses that would make great shots...............these four legged little furballs are noone's fool.

Below are a couple I was lucky enough to get today - what do you think??  Would you adopt these little darlings if you were searching for a feline friend?......................




2 comments: