Saturday, December 10, 2011

JOYS OF THE SEASON

It's a beautiful Saturday and as I've been busy preparing for Christmas, I was thinking about how blessed we are. As the year draws to a close, I give special thanks for all the kitties we've been able to help save this past 12 months, it's been a busy time foster wise and not without it's stressful moments; but there are so many rewards that come with this work - too many to mention or count. My only hope is that Steve and I continue to be blessed with health so that we're able to continue helping those that cannot help themselves.

Flossy's shyness and fears continue to be overcome just a little bit more with each passing day. We're still battling issues with her tummy but she seems so much more relaxed and yes, dare I say it, happy. I don't think we've ever had a foster whose played with or gotten as much enjoyment out of every toy in our home, as much as Flossy does! Whether it be the stuffed mice, fabric bowties, balls with bells inside or the ties on one of my seat cushions, she has SO MUCH fun with all of them and it's so heartwarming to watch.

Here are some new shots of our little baby girl, taken just today as I busied myself around the house with housework and Christmas baking. We give thanks for this Christmas season, the special meaning it holds for us, and for Flossy's rescue......





2 comments:

  1. what a truly beautiful kitty Flossy has become, so confident, she doesn't look anything like the scared creature she once was ... bless you for helping this beautiful little spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all your love and dedication, Flossy has morphed into a gorgeous little girl !

    ReplyDelete